book your enquiry at global visa hub

Parent and Family Visa For Australia

Parent Visa lets the parent and aged parent of a settled Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen stay temporarily or permanently in Australia.

Depending on the type of visa chosen, with this visa you can live, work and study in Australia. You may be eligible to enrol in Australia's public health care scheme (Depending on the type of visa).

Applicants under these family visa categories are required to meet the relevant criteria of the visa type and obtain sponsorship from their relative who must be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or an eligible New Zealand Citizen.

Whether you are onshore or offshore, our experts have extensive experience in handling all these types of Australian visa categories.

Parent / Family Visa options :
Contributory parent visa - Temporary visa (subclass 173) and Permanent visa (subclass 143)
Contributory Aged Parent visa – Temporary and Permanent Visa (subclass 884 & 864)
Aged Parent Subclass 804 and Parent Visa subclass 103

Other Family Visa options :

Remaining Relative Visa
This visa lets people move to Australia to be with their only close family members. Stay in Australia indefinitely, work and study in Australia, enrol in Australia's public healthcare scheme, Medicare. Sponsor your relatives to come to Australia. if eligible, apply for Australian citizenship.
This is a permanent visa that lets you move to Australia to with their only close family member. For this visa, You must be sponsored by an eligible parent or step-parent, sibling or step-sibling, or an eligible partner of your relative.

Child Visa (Subclass 101 and Subclass 802)
This visa allows a child to stay in Australia permanently and live with their parents. Based on the location of the child, this visa can be lodged onshore or offshore, subject to meeting the lodgement criteria and eligibility.
With this visa the child can - migrate to Australia as a permanent resident, study and access Medicare, apply for Australian citizenship if eligible.
To be eligible, the child must be either :
under 18 years old, or
over 18 and under 25 years and studying full time, or
over 18 years with a disability

Carer Visa
This is a permanent visa that lets you move to Australia to care for someone with a long-term medical condition. They must have no reasonable access to care options in Australia.

Book Appointment with our qualified and registered migration consultants.

GLOBAL VISA HUB ~ "Transforming Your Future"